Using the website
This website can be used on a laptop or a mobile phone with GPS. On a mobile phone, you will need to have mobile data turned on because the site loads new trees as you move.
How to use the map
- Click on Follow Me to continuously update the map position as your walk. Click Following to turn it off
- The red dot marks your location. It will move as you move if Following
- If not Following, double-click on a location on the map (possibly zoomed out) to set the current location.
- Click Refresh to refresh the tree data if it gets lost
- Click Talk to turn on speech output, Silent to turn it off.
- The red star marks the nearest tree.